Architecture & Design Scotland is hosting a forum for Public Sector Clients on Thursday 10th November in Edinburgh. The event will focus on Innovation in Managing Change in the public sector estate, drawing on learning from industry, the university estate and public sector estate projects across Scotland.
The session will be chaired by Claire Renton, Strategic Lead of Physical Learning Environments at Dumfries and Galloway Council.
Presentations and discussions will include:
– sharing education and university resources across the city
– digital capacity and building design
– clustering of services in a school community campus model
– evidencing environments linking pedagogy and space
– space strategies and change management
Please note that this event is by invitation only. The Public Sector Client Forum (PSCF) is an emerging network supported by A&DS for those who have a role as clients in building and development projects, to share experiences and exchange learning/good practice and knowledge across the public sector. For more information about the Public Sector Client Forum, please contact Steve Malone via email@example.com or 0131 556 6699