A&DS/RIAS Student Awards for Architecture
Now in their 19th year, the A&DS/RIAS student awards offer a rare opportunity to see all five schools together and recognise the achievement of individual students and their schools of architecture. They are a mark of the continuing high standards of Scottish architectural education and enable both the public and the profession to enjoy the creativity and vision of Scotland’s future architects.
- RIAS Rowand Anderson Silver Medal for Best 5th Year Student
- Architecture and Design Scotland Award for Best Third Year Student
- Architecture and Design Scotland Urban Design Award
- Architecture and Design Scotland Sustainable Design Award
- The RIAS Andy MacMillan Drawing Award
LIS/ESALA Graduating Landscape Student Awards
These awards aim to foster and recognise talent as well as create strong links between the school, graduating students and their professional institute.
- Best Student
- Best Portfolio
- Award for best skills in Site Analysis
RIAS Scottish Design Tutor Award
RIAS recognises the key role of design as a central function of the architect. Maintaining the highest standards in the provision of architectural education is central to delivering quality in the built environment. Proposed a number of years ago by the late Ian Appleton, the Design Tutor Award has been a very positive endeavour, creating additional linkage between the Incorporation and Scotland’s architecture schools.