We believe our work will lead to change if we:
- Champion the benefits of systems based on place collaboration
- Begin by working with those who are open to lasting change
- Support change on the ground and take learning from it
- Share what we learn from specific projects with others across Scotland
- Champion the benefits of the Place Principle to a wide audience, including policy makers
- A critical mass of people involved in planning, designing, delivering and sustaining Scotland’s places will approach and do things in a way that makes the Place Principle an everyday reality
And we’ll get
- A Scotland whose places are healthy, sustainable and thriving, where everyone works together to shape their future and find solutions to shared challenges.
You can explore our services and projects on this web page. You can also get in touch with us to find out how we can support you and collaborate to create healthy, sustainable and thriving places. You can email us at email@example.com for more information on how we can help.