Building our Legacy a Statement on Scotland’s Architecture Policy 2007′ was published by the Scottish Executive in February 2007. The document follows on from Scotland’s first ever policy on architecture in 2001.
The statement includes a section on the work of A&DS where it outlines early future priorities for A&DS as:
- support others in the development of policy and practice in key areas such as regeneration;
- publish themed findings arising from Design Review;
- work with local authorities, developers and other built environment interests to take forward the aims of ‘Designing Places’;
- promote best practice through case study examples; and
- help to take forward the sustainability agenda.