A Practical Guide to Energy Performance
11 April 2013, 08:30 – 16:45
Royal Academy of Engineering, 3 Calton House Terrace, London. SW1Y 5DG
A joint BRE and British Gas Event
Public and private sector organisations face challenges in reducing energy costs and achieving carbon targets. This is often set against available internal expertise, resource and capital funding available for investment.
Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) is becoming an increasing recognised solution to this challenge. This is well illustrated in the US, where the EPCs market has grown from $2.6b to $6.2b over the last 10 years.
- Understand how EPC could help you to achieve energy cost and carbon reduction targets with limited or no up-front funding
- Learn about the EPC process and the benefits to be gained compared with other procurement options
- Receive impartial advice on how to make a business case
- Hear case studies from public and private sector clients
- An opportunity to discuss your own challenges and share experiences and understand rewards and risks of EPC
- An opportunity to network property professionals
CEO’s, CFO’s, Heads of Engineering, Facilities Managers from organisations with an energy spend of £1m and above. Organisations that have benefited from and EPC model include:
- Local Authorities
- Industrial Organisations
- Commercial Organisations
To find out more including the event programme and to book click here.