Stone selection & matching
- Why stone matching is an essential part of any masonry repair
- Identifying suitable quarries
- Implications of a failed stone match
Repair and restoration of historic masonry
- Correct detailing for masonry structures
- Common causes of damage and how to eliminate them
- The range of techniques for repair and restoration
Flat roofing repair and maintenance
- Carbon Capturing Flat Roofing Materials
- Safe use of heat and alternatives to heat
- Guarantees – who is guaranteeing what
- NFRC Householders Guide to Flat Roofing
These CPDs will be provided by experts from the Stone Federation GB, British Geological Survey and National Federation Of Roofing Contractors.
This event is free.